You can install this software through www.office.com/setup. Open Office is also the popular software in the market. But there are many differences between MS Office software and Open Office.
check this link also – How to Fix MS Office Error Code 1713 in Window 10?
Difference between MS Office and Open Office:
- Open Office has a single version where as Microsoft Office has many versions like it is available for home students and professionals.
- Open Office is free to download whereas, MS Office is not free.
- Open Office is an open source whose source code is public. So, it can be changed and customized by the public. MS Office is not an open source and it is proprietary software that is why the public cannot make changes or customize it.
- There interfaces are different. Older version of MS Office, like Office 2003, which had a menu-based system and it, was similar to Open Office. But now, MS Office has a ribbon-like interface.
- Open Office support all versions of MS Office document formats. But, only the new MS Office supports Open Office documents.
- Open Office has Calc application for making spreadsheets whereas MS Office has Excel application for creating spreadsheets. Application of Open Office Impress is better than MS Office PowerPoint because you can easily create slide shows in Open Office Impress.
- MS Office is used more than Open Office because MS Office is more popular than Open Office.
- The updates of Open Office are totally free for the user but the updates of MS Office are not free.
- Open Office works slower when are opening complex documents of MS Office.
- Open Office supports older versions of computer but the latest version of MS Office not completely supports.
- MS Office offers new соllаbоrаtіоn fеаturеѕ on the web. Yоu саn ѕаvе the Offісе dосumеnt in Microsoft’s SkуDrіve. Oреn Offісе dоеѕ nоt give аnу kind of thеѕе fеаturеѕ аnd you can ореrаtе оn a desktop. Yоu саn only еmаіl fіlеѕ tо уоurѕеlf оr оthеrѕ.
- Open Office and MS Office both provide great security to your device and data from threat. Like they give updates on a regular basis etc.
- MS Office has a strong integration with MS Outlook which is the email and calendar software package whereas Open Office has to install other application for handling calendar.
Hence, MS Office is better than Open Office. You can install MS Office through office.com/setup. For help, you can call the expert anytime from anywhere on their toll free number.